Documenting two people proclaim their love in front of their closest friends and family will never get old. Each wedding I am a part of sparks so much joy in my soul.
Abe and Bev had a beautiful summer day to get married on, afternoon rainstorm and all. DIY wedding details, family and friends from across the country, tequila toasts, a choreographed first dance and line dancing at the reception. It does not get better than this.
- Location: Casa Vista Fraser (privately run by the owners, Brittany and Woody)
- Food Catering: CubsQ
- Bride’s Make-up & Hair: Ilizabeth’s Beauty Movement
- Live Contra Music: Avourneen
- Bride’s Dress: Designed by Jasmine Bridal (B2 Collection), purchased from White Swan Bridal in Vienna, VA
- Groom’s Suit: Designed by and purchased from Suitsupply in Denver, CO, with accessories from Original Penguin